So for this startup we are on the lookout for a Backend Developer.
YNTL is not your ordinary recruitment agency. We like to see ourselves as a movement challenging the status quo. Because let’s face it, we ladies are still outnumbered in this tech world. Hey, and that’s okay, quality over quantity right ;-)?
But no in all seriousness, we are not here to win a war but we are here to level out the current playing field, bringing women in the forefront of the high tech industry.
It is our mission is to make it easier for all the brightest tech women out there to take their career to the next level. And vice versa, to act as a gateway between you awesome techsavvy ladies and the most innovative companies within the Netherlands.
Being this gateway, it is our responsibility of getting the word out there to the widest pool of candidates possible, within the Netherland and way beyond. Are you in?
Besides your new awesome role, you will be part of a new group of friends in the form of our YNTL Community. We are glad you have chosen to come to the Netherlands! Yay! The Netherlands is a great place to live. We welcome expats with open arms and have much advantages for you. Next to the fact that there are loads of cool things to do, it is a safe country and almost everybody speaks English here so there is no communicative barrier!
WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR YOU?
- Implementation and testing of new features, external services / API’s and the maintenance of the current system;
- You are pro-active in contributing / design of architecture, privacy, security and test procedures;
- Code reviewing from other developers;
- Developing and updating of the mobile app AP.
WHAT WOULD WE LIKE TO SEE?
We would get pretty excited if we see (some) of the following things in your resume:
This could be your Skillset
- Experience in PHP and SQL;
- You know your way around the Symfony framework (pre, not mandatory);
- Bachelor / Master level way of working/thinking;
- Experience with privacy/security and test procedures.
Besides these hard skills you're a creative and flexible teamplayer, who likes to work in a start-up environment.