Heat & flow, with significant experience on multi-phase flows. Sounds like you?
YNTL is not your ordinary recruitment agency. We like to see ourselves as a movement challenging the status quo. Because let’s face it, we ladies are still outnumbered in this tech world. Hey, and that’s okay, quality over quantity right ;-)?
But no in all seriousness, we are not here to win a war but we are here to level out the current playing field, bringing women in the forefront of the high tech industry.
It is our mission is to make it easier for all the brightest tech women out there to take their career to the next level. And vice versa, to act as a gateway between you awesome techsavvy ladies and the most innovative companies within the Netherlands.
Being this gateway, it is our responsibility of getting the word out there to the widest pool of candidates possible, within the Netherland and way beyond. Are you in?
Besides your new awesome role, you will be part of a new group of friends in the form of our YNTL Community. We are glad you have chosen to come to the Netherlands! Yay! The Netherlands is a great place to live.We welcome expats with open arms and have much advantages for you. Next to the fact that there are loads of cool things to do, it is a safe country and almost everybody speaks English here so there is no communicative barrier!
WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR YOU?
You are holding a key position that is directly intertwined with the growth and development of our customers business. In your role as a Multi-physics expert you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts.
We are looking for a Multi-physics expert.
So in short, do YOU see yourself:
- Participating in projects to analyze and improve transport phenomena and/or multi-physics behavior of products, processes and systems for our client;
- Using state of the art tools to build models that describe the behavior;
- Being involved in definition and execution of experiments to both verify numerical models and to qualify actual behavior;
- Deriving application based solutions from models, validated with experimental results and transferring this to product and system designers within your department and other company businesses.
WHAT WOULD WE LIKE TO SEE?
We would get pretty excited if we see (some) of the following things in your resume:
This could be your background
- Physics, aerospace engineering or mechanical engineering, with emphasis on transport phenomena and on multi-physics applications (multi-physics: coupling of heat & complex flow phenomena with other physics phenomena, preferably with acoustics / noise);
- PhD in the relevant areas with significant numerical modeling work, preferably accompanied with more than 2 year relevant working experience in business.
This could be your Skillset
- Significant experience on modeling turbulent flow. Experience with acoustics / noise is a prerequisite. Strong theoretical background required;
- Experience and affinity with CFD modeling and be able to master quickly the relevant software tools. Experience with preferably StarCCM+ , or otherwise Fluent, Ansys CFX or Comsol is required;
- Preferably several years of experience in the relevant fields.
Besides the hard skills you are a strong communicative person, have a pro-active approach a critical attitude and (of course) you are a real teamplayer.