You are holding a key position that is directly intertwined with the growth and development of our customers business
YNTL is not your ordinary recruitment agency. We like to see ourselves as a movement challenging the status quo. Because let’s face it, we ladies are still outnumbered in this tech world. Hey, and that’s okay, quality over quantity right ;-)?
But no in all seriousness, we are not here to win a war but we are here to level out the current playing field, bringing women in the forefront of the high tech industry.
It is our mission is to make it easier for all the brightest tech women out there to take their career to the next level. And vice versa, to act as a gateway between you awesome techsavvy ladies and the most innovative companies within the Netherlands.
Being this gateway, it is our responsibility of getting the word out there to the widest pool of candidates possible, within the Netherland and way beyond. Are you in?
Besides your new awesome role, you will be part of a new group of friends in the form of our YNTL Community. We are glad you have chosen to come to the Netherlands! Yay! The Netherlands is a great place to live.We welcome expats with open arms and have much advantages for you. Next to the fact that there are loads of cool things to do, it is a safe country and almost everybody speaks English here so there is no communicative barrier!
WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR YOU?
You are holding a key position that is directly intertwined with the growth and development of our customers business. In your role as a software engineer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts.
So in short, do YOU see yourself:
- Gathering, defining and writing out the detailed needed requirements
- Creating a design of the needed software, based on this detailed specs, so you will make sure that the software is efficient, reliable and easy to maintain
- Defining the (detailed) test design / test specs
WHAT WOULD WE LIKE TO SEE?
We at YNTL are getting pretty excited if we see (at least some) of the following things in your resume:
This could be you background / skillset
- Experience in different SW development platforms like: VxWorks, Windows, Linux, RTOS
- Model based code generation for motion control (using Simulink) or machine control (using UML
- Motion software, familiarity with control system engineering
- Using a variety of platforms as PC, embedded controllers and PLC’sBesides these hard skills you're a creative and agile teamplayer, and a fond believer in the agile way of software development.With your 2-5 years of (industry) experience you will bring a customer centric attitude with you. And yes, there is some traveling involved, so you have to be willing to travel up to 25%!